Diego Brambilla is an Italian artist based in Zürich, Switzerland, who graduated from the London College of Communication with an MA in photography in 2015.
His work employs a range of analog and digital photographic processes to blend real and imaginary. Driven by the fascination with mystery and ambiguity, Diego aims to challenge the perception of reality. Dry and essential, his pictures are inward landscapes, states of mind, atmospheres full of uneasiness and irony.
His work has been exhibited internationally in London, Zurich, Milan, Arles, Padua, Treviso.
– 2021, Urbanautica WHAT'S THE URGENCY
– 2021, Photolucida YEARBOOK AWARD
– 2019, Life Framer
– 2018, Voies Off Arles
– 2017, PhotoX Award
– 2021, Zone Mag
– 2021, Fisheye Magazine
– 2021, Phases Mag
– 2018, Rai3 (Italian TV)
– 2016, Wired (US)
– 2021, Off the Mark, Lab27, Treviso IT
– 2020, Solo show, My First Dream, Photobastei, Zurich CH
– 2019, Political Bodies, Galleria Cavour, Padova IT
– 2018, Solo show, My First Dream, Mudima foundation, Milano IT
– 2018, Voies Off, Arles FR