Since graduating from the ‘Fotoklasse’ at the ZHdK (Zurich University of the Arts) in 1997, Oliver Lang has been working as a freelance photographer for various national and international companies and publications. In addition, he works continuously on his own projects, which were shown in various group and solo exhibitions.
Oliver lang has already received various awards and scholarships for his work. In 2011, the monograph ‘Commonplace’ was published by Kehrer Verlag in Berlin. The book ‘Rex, Roxy, Royal’ was published in 2017 by Christoph Merian Verlag and was awarded with a prize of the ‘Stiftung für Buchkunst’ in Leipzig.
– 2018 Travel Grant from the Board of Trustees of Canton Aargau
– 2004 Swiss Federal Design Award
– 2001 Grant from the Board of Trustees of Canton Aargau
– Studio fellowship from the Board of Trustees of Canton Aargau
– ‘Rex, Roxy, Royal’, Christoph Merian Verlag, 2017
– ‘Commonplace’, Kehrer Verlag Berlin, 2011
– ‘Die Klasse’, Museum für Gestaltung Zürich (catalogue)