Léonie Marion (1993) lives and works in Geneva. She graduated from the School of Photography in Vevey and pursued her studies at the Geneva University of Art and Design (HEAD) where she’s currently doing a master degree. In her work, she’s interested in the complex relationship between humans and the environment, also involving concepts of territory and identity. These themes have recently become part of a broader questioning on the photographic medium and its relation to the (un)seen. Her work has been presented in various swiss art centers such as the Musée de l’Elysée in Lausanne, the Bâtiment d’art contemporain in Geneva, the Centre d’Art Pasquart in Biel or the ToniAreal in Zürich.
– 2020, reGeneration4, Les enjeux de la photographie et de son musée de demain, Musée de l’Elysée, Lausanne, Switzerland
– 2019, Cantonale Berne-Jura, Centre d’Art Pasquart, Bienne, Switzerland
– 2017, No Photo, Bâtiment d’Art Contemporain, Geneva, Switzerland
– 2017, World of Echo, KMMN, Kassel, Germany
– 2016, The Minor’s Moon, LiveInYourHead, Genève, Switzerland
– reGeneration4, Les enjeux de la photographie et de son musée pour demain, Scheidegger&Spiess, Musée de l’Elysée, 2020
– Henri, selfpublished, 2015